Membership entitles you to the following:
- Reduced rates to our meetings
- Access to our online resources
- **Subscriptions will be collected annually through Paypal or by Direct Debit.**
- For a membership by Direct Debit, please download the Direct Debit Mandate form Direct Debit Mandate Form.
Full Membership is open to the following:
- Doctors registered with the General Medical Council
- Dentists registered with the General Dental Council
- Solicitors registered with the Solicitors Regulation authority and Barristers registered with the Bar Standards Board
- Other clinicians registered with a national UK regulator
- Other professional persons who meet the requirements for full membership as set down at the time of application.
- Full Membership – £55.00
Overseas Membership is open to the following:
- Overseas clinicians and professionals at the discretion of the Committee.
- Overseas Membership – £55.00
Trainee Lawyers, Trainee Doctors, Associate Specialists, Staff Grade Doctors and Non Medics is open to the following:
- Trainee Anesthetists, Staff Grade Doctors, and all allied health professionals
- Trainees, Associate Specialists, Staff Grade Doctors and Non Medics – £35.00
Associate Membership is open to the following:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students registered on a programme of study leading to an academic qualification who have an interest in a relevant field
- Other persons with an interest in a relevant field wishing to join the Society who do not meet the criteria of any other membership group.
- Associate Members can apply to the Committee for progression to Full Membership after one year with evidence that they meet the criteria for admission to this grade.
- Associate Members cannot continue to occupy this membership grade if they are eligible for a higher category of membership.
- Associate Membership – £10.00
Retired Membership and Honorary Membership is open to the following:
- Full or overseas members who have retired from professional practice and no longer have regular employment.
- Persons who are judged to be distinguished contributors to ethics and/or law.
- Honorary membership shall be proposed by the Committee and presented to the AGM for approval.
- Retired and Honarary Membership – FREE – Please contact the ‘Webmaster’ HERE detailing who you are, and what contributions you could bring to the society.